Ensemble Theatre CincinnatiSkip to main content Skip to search
Customize an unforgettable theatre adventure and get discounted tickets with your group of 8 or more.
The more, the merrier!
Whether you’re celebrating with family and friends, entertaining clients, rewarding employees, planning a community outing, or are providing students with dynamic learning opportunities, Ensemble Theatre has you covered with unique experiences for groups of all ages, occasions, and sizes.
Captivating productions, savings on tickets, catered receptions, behind-the-scenes encounters, and a bevy of add-on options offer numerous ways to customize an unforgettable theatre adventure.
For more information or questions, please contact our Programming and Events Manager, Jared Doren at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (513) 421-3555.
- Score group rates up to 30% off single ticket prices
- Reserve group tickets before shows go on sale to the general public and get the best seating options
- Flexible booking and payment options
- Enhance your visit with free pre- or post-show discussion with Ensemble staff and artists
- Say so long to single ticket fees
How it works
Student and adult groups of 8 or more qualify for up to 30% discounts on tickets.
- Choose a date and we’ll put your tickets on a courtesy hold up until 2 weeks prior to performance day.
- Share any access accommodations needed with us so we can ensure everyone in your group has a positive experience. (Explore our Accessibility options so you know in advance!)
- Adjust the number of tickets up until the day your final payment is due.
- Make your final payment and check your inbox for tickets. We can also hold your tickets at will call to pick up on the day of your performance.
Group payment policy
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total order is due with return of a signed contract
- Final payment is due no later than 7 days prior to scheduled performance date
- Reservations made less than 7 days in advance require full payment at time of order
Looking to up the ante? Enhance your theatre adventure by arranging unique add-on experiences to round out your visit. Scheduled complimentary discussions for the entire audience are also available on select dates.
- Pre- or post-show receptions (rental and catering costs may apply)
- Dedicated post-show discussions
- Backstage tours
- Educational and professional workshops
Our student matinees offer comprehensive learning experiences that enrich in-school learning for all ages and grades throughout the season.
Students will enjoy a weekday morning performance, typically at 10:00 am unless otherwise arranged, followed by an optional Q&A session with cast members and artists.
There are great deals to be found at ETC! Explore the numerous ticket discounts we have available.
From culinary staples to crafty cuisine, Over-the-Rhine takes center stage with a bevy of delicious options for your next dining adventure.
We’re dedicated to making our performances and outreach initiatives welcoming to and enjoyable by all.
Photo credits | Masthead, cast of Snow White (Ryan Kurtz); Group benefits, Kelly Mengelkoch and Dale Dymkoski in Tribes (Ryan Kurtz); How it works, Amari Cheatom and Burgess Byrd in Skeleton Crew (Ryan Kurtz); Ticket discounts, Nick Cearly in Buyer & Cellar (Ryan Kurtz); Accessibility, Phil Fiorini and Nathan Pecchia in Fly by Night (Ryan Kurtz)