Ensemble Theatre CincinnatiSkip to main content Skip to search
This is the website of Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati.
Our address is 1127 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
Last revised date: April 13, 2022
Types of personal information we collect
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and zip code
- Content you make available through social media accounts
- Billing information, such as credit card details and billing address
- Information you include on a rental space application, on an application to enroll in one of our programs, through web form submissions, or on surveys
- We may aggregate and/or de-identify data about visitors to our website and use it for product and service development and improvement activities
How we collect information
We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
- Directly from you
- From third parties that organize events or programs at our facility
- From our vendors and other third parties (such as advertisers, sponsors, etc.)
- Automatically, from devices that you use to connect to our Services
- From time to time, we combine the personal information we collect about you with information from other sources.
Automated collection and cookies
We, our service providers, and other third parties may also collect certain information about the use of our website by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” or pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- URLs that refer users to our websites
- Search terms used to reach our websites
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser type, and operating system information)
- Details about users’ interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, frequency, and length of visits; specific content and pages accessed and buttons clicked during the visits; and information provided by you, including email addresses)
Web browsers may offer users of our website the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our websites may not function correctly. For more information on how to disable cookies, please visit your internet browser’s “help” menu or http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies. Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
How we use your information
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
We may also aggregate any personal information that we collect in connection with our website, such that the information is no longer personally identifiable or attributable to you. We may use such aggregated information for our own legitimate business purposes without restriction, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
How we protect your information
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Despite these efforts, however, no organization, including ETC, can fully eliminate risks or guarantee the security of personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with the theft of the information or other malicious actions.
How we share your information
We may share the information we collect about you with:
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf or others with whom we may collaborate (such as marketing organizations, payment processors, analytics organizations, technology providers, and other third parties with whom we jointly develop or offer programs or events).
- We may also disclose personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, protect the safety of our visitors and website users or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
- ETC will never sell any of your other personally identifiable information to anyone. Occasionally, we may exchange mailing lists with other arts & cultural organizations that we believe our patrons may be interested in.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a United States law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
How to Opt-Out
You may opt-out of receiving future emails by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
You may opt-out of our mailing, calling, or exchange lists by informing us by email, by phone, in writing, or in person.
Ensemble Theatre Cincinnati
1127 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202