We proudly support fundraising events for nonprofit organizations in the Greater Cincinnati area through the donation of tickets.
Now that's the ticket!
As an active and supportive member of our region, Ensemble Theatre is proud to support charitable organizations and their fundraising efforts in the Greater Cincinnati region through our Ticket Donation Program. To request a ticket donation, please complete our online form.
Donations are in the form of ticket vouchers, which are valid for 2 tickets ($110 value) and may be used for the current subscription season. Please note the conditions of the donation and expiration date. We do not issue monetary donations.
Although we would love to assist every organization in reaching its goals, we receive requests well beyond our capacity. As a result, sometimes we must decline to support worthy organizations and programs, which is in no way a reflection on the organization or the value of its services.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all performances have been suspended until we are safely able to resume in-person events. We will honor any 2019–2020 Season ticket vouchers through our 2020–2021 Season to allow ample time for redemption (some restrictions may apply).
- All donation requests must be submitted via this website form.
- Requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to your event or donation deadline.
- Benefiting organizations must be located within 2 hours’ driving distance from our theatre.
- Donations are limited to one per eligible organization per calendar year.
- Ensemble Theatre does not donate to individuals, political parties or candidates, religious organizations, or for-profit companies.
Photo credits | Masthead, Maya Farhat and Brook Steele in Fly by Night (Ryan Kurtz); About, set of The Whipping Man (Brian Ambs); Gift Vouchers, Brooke Steele in Winter Wonderettes (Sandy Underwood)