This discounted subscription allows teens to personally engage with artists and connect with other young theatre-loving enthusiasts.
Teen drama that's always welcome
This one-of-a-kind program is a dramatically discounted subscription for teens to attend professional-level theatre, learn about the artistic processes that shape each show, and meet other young theatre enthusiasts!
Intended to deepen young audiences’ appreciation and understanding of live theatre, participants are invited to explore the script before the performance. Then, following the second Sunday matinee performance during a show’s run, teens enjoy a casual post-show dinner with cast members and artists while discussing the production.
During this conversation, members are encouraged to share their opinions, critiques, and questions about the show, analyze its themes, and reflect about relevant social issues.
Teen Scene subscriptions are $110.
Payment plans are available during purchase through the Box Office.
Scholarships are also available. Please contact our Education, Engagement, and Inclusion Department for more details on how to apply for these.
Camps & Classes
Kids and teens of all interests and abilities have a variety of ways to connect with and learn from theater professionals both on and off the stage.
Who’s it for?
- A greatly discounted subscription for $110 just for young audiences
- Teens who are enrolled in grades 9-12 or are between the ages of 13-19
- Due to the mature language and/or content of some productions, signed permission from parent or guardian is required
How much is it and what does it include?
Teen Scene subscriptions are $110 each and include:
- 1 ticket to the second Sunday 2:00 pm matinee of each of the season’s 6 subscription shows
- A casual post-show dinner
- 30-90 minute discussion with cast and theatre artists following the performance
- Option to purchase 1 additional $20 ticket for each day of Teen Scene to bring a parent or friend