CAMPS & CLASSES
Kids and teens from all interests and abilities have a variety of opportunities to connect with and learn from world-class theater professionals both on and off the stage.
Embrace your spark and run with it!
Currently, all 2022 camps are scheduled to be in-person, and campers will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 as defined by the CDC.
Our camps and classes ignite students’ imaginations through the collaborative process of theatre, empower them as creative thinkers, and support their development as artists and young adults.
In addition to performance-focused camps and classes, our popular, one-of-a-kind technical theatre intensive is a unique chance for aspiring artists who are eager to participate in theatre but who may prefer working behind the scenes.
Students leave our instruction equipped with a strong foundation of acting and production skills along with practical training, which may include improv, vocal health, on-camera acting experience, and set design.
Payment plans and scholarships are available. To set up a payment plan or to apply for a scholarship, please contact our Education Department.
Email our Education Department or call (513) 421-3555 x3207.
2022 Summer Camps
Junior Summer Camp
July 11–22, 2022
9:00 am–5:00 pm
Unleash your child’s creativity with this fun two-week camp that focuses on acting fundamentals and promotes self-confidence, communication, and teamwork. Camp culminates in a production shared with family and friends. Workshops and topics include performance techniques, improv and acting, movement and stage combat, audition skills, and more!
Technical Theatre Summer Intensive
July 18–22, 2022
9:00 am–5:00 pm
This one-week intensive with technical theatre professionals takes a deep dive backstage as participants develop resourcefulness, teamwork, and creative problem-solving while exploring props, lighting, sound, set design, stage management, and more!
High School Summer Intensive
July 25–29, 2022
9:00 am–5:00 pm
This one-week intensive includes five exciting, fun-packed days aimed at refining young artists’ acting skills and is appropriate for actors working to take their craft to the next level. Participants delve into more advanced performance topics including improv, acting, audition techniques, character development, script analysis, and more. This summer camp culminates in a showcase performance for family and friends.
ETC is committed to the health and well-being of all of our students, families, teaching artists, and staff. and we are taking specific measures to ensure our camp experience is safe, comfortable, and fun for everyone.
- Class sizes will be reduced to allow for appropriate social distancing based on CDC-approved guidelines.
- Masks that cover both the nose and mouth must be worn at all times.
- Class spaces and high-touch areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, utilizing current CDC-approved procedures.
- Health checks (including a temperature check) will be conducted before students enter the building each day.
- Students should not attend if they are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- If a student presents any symptoms, they will be isolated in a secluded space until a parent or guardian picks them up, which must happen within an hour of notification.
- We reserve the right to transition this camp to a virtual setting, in accordance with CDC guidelines, if case numbers rise.
For additional information: